Thursday, July 12, 2012

I'm going to start writing in here more because college is over, and I am a real live adult and I do what I want.

So i woke up today, and I said "HM! HOW CAN I BETTER SERVE MY BLOG FOLLOWERS (all nine of you)!" Note that I said it, and did not ask it, because the Lizard knows all and asks nothing.

ANYWAY, I decided I would tell you all the recipe for a magical smoothie. Yes. It is filled with ingredients. One might even say that it is more like a little liquefied creature than a fruity drink. Yes, you can call him fruity. He is secure in his sexuality.

So here it is.

LIZARD SMOOTHIE OF GREEN POWER AND ORGAN FURY!!!!!!!!!!!

(the exclamation points are part of the title, so you must shout the smoothie's name whenst you refer to him)

STEP ONE:
Get dat blender.
       This is an integral step. Your veggies are not going to puree themselves.

STEP TWO:
Get them bananas.
       Just one actually. Peel that thing.

STEP THREE: Other vegetables.
       Put in some kale. And some other green things you would normally look at and say "That is what food eats." EAT IT, WEAKLING. also, add a lemon. And the secret!? CINNAMON. put it in. DO NOT QUESTION THE LIZARD

STEP FOUR: some fruity junk
      Now you can put in any fruit that you like. DO IT. You need vitamins, little nugget! I like mango. Generally just add whatever you like.

STEP FIVE: put some liquid in there! and ice!
     because if you just try blending dry things, your blender will catch fire or explode. trust me,  I KNOW.

STEP SIX: taste it
      is it disgusting? if you said yes, slap yourself and apologize to the smoothie. If you said no, then get a straw and drink that thing.

Sometimes, i put protein in it too, but be warned, this will make the smoothie revolting no matter what is in it! TRULY REVOLTING, the taste of yucky fruit milk! I am not lying.

ENJOY!!!!!!

Love,

A person with happy organs

No comments:

Post a Comment